|Job Ref:||204694556||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£400 - £420/day||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:43|
IT Project Manager (NEC3) - Leicester - £420 per day - Contract until September 2017|
Our client, an international Engineering Services company, has immediate requirements for additional Project Managers to their PMO function based in Leicester. The Project Managers must have experience with NEC3 Suite, hold a career in successfully managing IT Projects end to end and be able to manage multiple projects successfully and on budget.
* Manage the project team and its assigned resources
* Delivering project scope to the agreed specification and quality standards.
* Controlling and reporting project spend, earned value and estimates to complete and managing the project budget within the constraints of the project.
* Developing, controlling and reporting the project schedule/programme and for delivering the project in accordance with the agreed milestones.
* Developing and fostering customer and stakeholder relationships.
* Identify potential future business opportunities.
* Ensuring that all planned and forecast resources required to deliver the project scope are fully defined and that availability is coordinated into the project schedule/programme.
* Managing project risks and risk control/mitigation strategies.
* Carry out project financial reviews in conjunction with the project management team
* Create and maintain project performance reports and dashboards to meet the needs of the client and the business.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Knowledge of Aviation projects
* Understanding of the NEC3 for of contract
* Experience of working with Project teams and an understanding of the project management process
* Facilitation of process development and review workshops and team
* Experience of HAL document management process and procedures including the use of Documentum would be an advantage
* . At Least 3 years' experience in a project management of lead role.
* . Working in an ISO 9001 environment
* Hold Project Management qualification e.g Prince2, PMP,APM