|Job Ref:||204694543||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Whitley||Address:||Post Code:||SN11||Salary:||£20000/annum £20k per annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
First Line Service Desk Analyst |
Based in Yorkshire but with a global presence, Tunstall Healthcare is a market leading provider of telehealthcare solutions. Their unique products and services protect people`s wellbeing and empower them to live their lives to the full, as well as underpinning an efficient, person-centred health and social care system.
Position: First Line Service Desk Analyst
Location: Whitley Bridge, North Yorkshire
Salary: £20k per annum
The Monitoring Solutions Team is a service orientated team responsible for providing a consistently high level of support to the Tunstall Healthcare monitoring applications suite including PNC, Service Manager and Information Manager.
The team provides first, second and third line support to the internal business and external customers both in the UK and throughout Northern Europe.
- Service Desk Administration - answering calls from customers, triaging jobs
- Office Administration - resource planning, calendar control etc.
- Involvement in project support - liaising with other departments to organise work, resource etc.
- Documentation - control, management, updating of all related documentation, including site information
- Creation and management of a support Knowledgebase
- Problem management - conversion of ongoing issues into known problems
- Ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner to meet defined service level targets using ITIL processes
- To provide basic first line product application support to both internal and external customers
- Ensure that the support team can provide support during deployment phases of new products when required
- Work will require flexible relation to working hours
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant education and demonstrable relevant work experience
- Experience with service desk processes and ITIL
- Liaising with customers (internal and external) and suppliers
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, customer services and problem solving skills
- Ability to integrate and work well within a team environment
- Ability to organize and prioritise work effectively to achieve deadlines
- Ability to remain positive and focused in what can be a high pressure environment
- A customer service approach with the ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Structured and professional way of working
- A good level of IT literacy, to include MS Office
You may have experience of the following: 1st Line Support, First Line Support, Service Desk Analyst, Technical Support, ITIL, Customer Service, Support Analyst, Healthcare, Problem Solving, Problem Resolution, Application Support, Helpdesk, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications