|Job Ref:||204694394||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London City||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum + Holidays+Pension+Training||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
Mandarin speaking Application Support Analyst - London City - £25k + benefits|
NIGHT SHIFT WORK
Do you enjoy solving problems? Come from a technical / science / maths background? Looking for your foot on the career ladder? Enjoy working in a people facing role? Speak fluent English and Mandarin?
Then this is the role for you!
As a Trainee / Graduate Application Support Analyst, you will be joining a well-established business with an exceptional software offering. They have excellent staff retention, good opportunities for training and development, and a good benefits package. Since you'll be dealing with customers directly, this role will suit someone that is friendly and outgoing and enjoys the customer service aspect of their role.
As a Trainee / Graduate Application Support Analyst, you need the following skills / background:
* Interest in IT or Technology
* Graduate calibre or equivalent - ideally from a Maths / Engineering / Physics / Sciences / Computer Science / Technical background.
* Previous Customer facing experience
* Structured and logical manner to approaching problems, with a highly numerate and inquisitive mind-set
* Fluent Mandarin speaker
As a Trainee / Graduate Application Support Analyst, your responsibilities will be:
* Providing telephone and email support including logging calls via call logging system
* Carrying out configurations, rollouts, and providing day to day application support for the business
* Sharing technical and customer knowledge with the team
* Escalating unresolved issues in a timely manner, to 2nd line support, communicating the defining changes and the delivery of required changes to the systems
* Assist with new clients and their understanding of the software and applications
* Gaining an understanding of the Finance sector and how IT / software is utilised
This is an excellent, entry level, opportunity to gain commercial experience or further your current experience by joining a fast growing, international business with a friendly and supportive environment. Your role will evolve over time and a number of people have grown and developed into other areas of the business over time and once they have 'earned their stripes'.
My client is offering a salary of circa £25k + benefits
Benefits include Pension + Health care + discretionary bonuses + Travel loan + Holidays + training + career progression
NIGHT SHIFT WORK
Contact Sally Hall on ;or click the "Apply Now" button