|Job Ref:||204694279||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£450 - £600/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
Release Manager / Analytics Release Lead (SQL Server 2014, Microstrategy, BI, data warehousing, analytics, github, visual studio, SAP BW), is required by my global client.|
Main Accountabilities of role:
* Take complete ownership for leading and delivering the Analytics Releases by determining the most efficient and effective route to deliver for each project or enhancement. This would normally be through the use of designated/approved 3rd party support partners; but also understand/recommend alternative approaches should they provide productivity and/or quality enhancements. Work would always be performed in collaboration with the vendor partners but always leveraging the clients information architecture for optimal business outcome
* Ensure the hand-offs between projects in complexity and re-use are well documented with clear ownership and accountabilities defined.
* Manage, measure and monitor regularly for process gaps and opportunities to continuously improve service
* Build and maintain relationships with information architects, vendor partners, business relationship management teams, operation services and business shared services teams' necessary for the successful delivery of analytics projects.
* Participate in the development and maintenance of standardized processes and artefacts for the delivery lifecycle and governance of analytics projects, in cooperation with the Analytics Process Architect
* Actively participate in the architecture governance frameworks (TRB, TDA, DDM) for reviewing projects, designs, delivery options and roadmaps
* Experience of Release Management principles and practices
* Experience of creating release process and the change management associated with their implementation
* Experience of multivendor environments
* Remote team management with 3rd parties (the candidate will be responsible for delivery through partners resources)
* Management of system refreshes and updates
* Prioritisation of project dependencies
Key Technical Skills - these are the tools we are currently using
* SQLServer 2014
* Microsoft Azure (not yet in use but a focus for F17)
* Visual Studio Online
* Microstrategy 10
* SAP SLT would be useful
* Experience of Integration tools
* SAP BW experience is helpful
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract role within a global environment, please forward your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with full role details.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business