|Job Ref:||204694121||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£14300 - £18000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a progressive, exciting and fun place to work? Would you like to work within a nationally recognised organisation? Would you like to start or further develop your career in an entry-level development position with great prospects, excellent salary and brilliant benefits? If this is you, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to build a long-term career supported by a structure training scheme.|
As an Apprentice CRM Developer, your job includes:
- Development and configuration work around Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including building Dynamic CRM standard workflows and dialogs, .net plug-ins and custom workflows
- Development and configuration of Peppermint, a case management system built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Deploying changes between non-production and production environments
- Producing documentation, required by the business, to support the testing, deployment and maintenance of the developed solutions
- Fix defects, troubleshoot and resolve problems
You`ll receive training in software development and Microsoft Dynamics CRM whilst working within a capable and experienced team to make improvements and add new functionality to the case management systems. Your core responsibility will involve working with the wider Dynamics team to deliver high quality IT solutions for business problems through agile working methods.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Ideally, you will also have either a minimum of two A levels (or equivalent) a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification or equivalent i.e. Level 3 BTEC, A-Levels, etc.
- Good general IT process and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (back and front office)
- Knowledge of software security
- Passion and enthusiasm
- "Can Do" attitude
**Please note - as this is a level 4 apprenticeship, we can't progress candidates forward if they hold any of the following qualifications: Undergraduate / Masters Degree, HND / HNC or Certificates of Higher Education.**
Your Accelerated training programme:
Firebrand offers a unique Higher Level 4 IT Apprenticeship scheme. We provide the fastest award-winning industry training and certifications with on-going support - all with the ultimate goal of securing a long-term IT career.
During your two-year programme, Firebrand provides residential training at our distraction-free training centre. Our accelerated training means you'll achieve training with partners like CompTIA, ITIL and Microsoft faster, giving you more time to put your new skills into practice within a professional working environment. When you complete your programme, you'll have enough industry-recognised qualifications for a great career in IT. You'll be registered by the British Computer Society (BCS) to the Register of IT Technicians, confirming SFIA level 3 professional competence.
Future career prospects:
By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 24 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you will be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.
***This company is an equal opportunities employer who values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status