|Job Ref:||204694096||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum Plus bonus and benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Based in Nottingham with some mainland GB travel, my client is prepared to pay between £22k - £30k per annum plus bonus and the usual benefits for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Jeopardy Manager to join one of the most talented and dynamic teams in the UK supporting this prestigious programme.
What's in it for You?
• Work in an organisation that is at the leading edge of technology
• Work in an organisation that is a primary contributor toward helping the Government realise their vision to transition Great Britain to a low-carbon economy
• This is an exciting role in a highly dynamic environment with a multi-layered systems landscape making the task of maintaining service availability all the more challenging
Our client is the provider of critical communication services providing data and communications infrastructure to enable one of the Governments number one priorities. They are looking for highly skilled, experienced and motivated Jeopardy Managers to support the needs of the service users.
In the role of Jeopardy Manager, you will work closely with the Service desk and sub-contractors to ensure that Incidents are resolved within allotted SLA time allowance.
You will have the tactical ability, diligence and attention span to track large numbers of Incidents (x Severity) and be satisfied that the company is on track to resolve these within allotted time allowances, following established escalation procedures where appropriate.
• An ability to establish and maintain good stakeholder relationships at all levels in the DCC, ensuring that clear expectations are being delivered and met
• To actively monitor Incident ageing across 100's of tickets simultaneously, escalating when necessary and ensuring that corrective action is taken by the delivery organisations
• Experience in ITILv3 Incident management tools and methods
• Develop initiatives to provide forward assessments of SLA risk at a macro and individual Incident level - are you able to recognise which Incident types are most at risk of missing their SLA?
• To provide advice, support and guidance on matters concerning Incident triage and resolution to the Service desk
• B2B Incident management experience in a complex multi-supplier environment
• Good report writing and data manipulations skills are essential.
• An ability to develop and build trusting open relationships using excellent stakeholder management skills
• A high level of personal integrity is required - my client is only interested in Jeopardy Managers who are focused on resolving issues, and not simply managing workstack to make our superficial Incident performance to look good
To be considered for this position you will
• Knowledge and understanding of service management in the energy sector would be advantageous but not essential
• Previous exposure to Remedy is an advantage
• You will need to work hard to build up an appreciation of the technical aspects of the infrastructure and have the force of personality and operational experience to drive service desk outcomes
• Service management exposure from a comparable environment and/or Remedy trouble ticketing system is preferred
Excited by this opportunity? Apply on-line or call (Apply online only).
Across-the-Board Recruitment operates as a recruitment business and agency. Across-the-Board Recruitment and its clients are equal opportunities employers