|Job Ref:||204694042||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Ashtead||Address:||Post Code:||KT21||Salary:||£225/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant business. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A small, but long established and stable business where an individual can be seen to make a contribution. It has a very supportive working environment, and this particular role has unlimited scope for growth within the business.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will...
- Support the IT infrastructure and provide desktop support for the company
- Help cover an exceptionally wide range of technologies, from multiple operating systems and virtualisation platforms to multiple network and storage systems
- Help keep records up to date is essential
This is constantly evolving and will help you embrace new developments in the software world.
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, be keen to ask and find out more, communicate well as a team member and will develop the confidence to take charge of more parts of the Bridgehead systems as he or she develops
- Be someone with 5 GCSEs (C and above) including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
We expect the right candidate to undertake further training and assume responsibility for running more and more of the system. The potential for growing the role is huge!
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached