|Job Ref:||204694014||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£16.50 - £17.00/hour||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
IT Service Desk - Schools - Chester- Full Time - Contract - £17ph limited/ umbrella|
A motivated, customer focused, ICT Desktop Officer is required to assist in the delivery of support within our schools customer base.
The role will be varied and may include remote support and travelling and therefore having your own transport and the ability to work alone - with minimal supervision - is essential for this role.
This role initially will be office based on telephone support.
You will have excellent communication skills and have a proven track-record of good customer service and previous experience working within schools is desirable.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Taking support calls from customers and finding solutions
- Ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Working as part of a team
- Travelling out to site when required
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
- Experience of IT Support within schools
- Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Current DBS (or able to apply for one if successful)
- Experience of Active Directory
- 2nd Line Desktop Support experience
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012
- Windows 7/8/10
- School related IT equipment support for example, whiteboards, AV, education related technologies
- Office 365
- Google Mail
The rate for this position is £17ph limited/ umbrella. This position is available full time Monday - Friday 37 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Chester.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at Excipion on (Apply online only) and email your CV