|Job Ref:||204693739||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£145 - £195/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career|
You will be working for...
An elected local government authority responsible for local government services in the county
The business is working with Microsoft and is creating a new integrated ICT solution based around cloud computing, to provide an efficient and effective service.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Register and appropriately classify received incidents and to undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
- Keep users informed about their Incidents' status at agreed intervals
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables
- Provide support and advice on ICT related issues including hardware and software, additional functionality on existing processes, ensuring the best use of corporate information technology systems within the workplace and influencing changes to working practices where a need is identified
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply...
- Someone who has the ability to communicate at all levels
- Someone who has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Someone who has a high level of interpersonal skills, including active listening and understanding
- Someone who has good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Someone who can work to tight deadlines and service levels
- Someone who has excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Someone who has a broad knowledge of IT products, services and terminology
- Someone who has technical awareness
- Someone who has good typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of incident or service
- Someone who ideally has 5 GCSE'S (C grade and above) including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT NA may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached