|Job Ref:||204693705||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£600 - £800/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Validation Workstream Lead to work within Central Government on a contract basis. The position will be based in London for an initial 6 month contract offering up to a maximum of £800 per day LTD.|
The Technical Validation Work-stream Lead will be accountable for the end to end delivery and deployment of catalogue solutions, portals, sign-on gateways, payment solutions as required by internal customers for the CMp
- Establish and maintain information interfaces between the CMp team and Digital Transformation Programme (DTP) and other CCS programmes.
- Track the success of the CMp and reporting progress against the plans.
- Own the master copies of all programme information, generating all necessary documentation, maintaining, controlling and updating programme documentation.
- Management of the risk and issue log ensuring mitigations are sufficient and escalating for resolution as required.
- Analysing interfaces and critical dependencies between projects and recommending appropriate actions to the Programme Manager.
- Maintain the list of customer stakeholders and their interests whilst delivering technical work-streams.
- Establishing consistent practices and standards across the programme governance arrangements, including programme planning, reporting and project change control.
- Carrying out health checks and advising on solutions during the lifetime of the programme e.g facilitating workshops involving project teams, stakeholders and members of the wider programme team.
- Business case preparation for the Production Phase of the CMp programme.
Deep knowledge of ERP systems, Purchase Order processing, catalogue procurement solutions, portals and sign-on gateways.
Use of software tools for reporting, analysing and communication of plans.
Experienced at managing risks and issues across multiple projects.
Working knowledge of techniques for assessing requests for change and procedures for managing them.
A thorough understanding of programme management including benefits delivery, stakeholder management and change management.
Applicant must be commercially focused with an expert knowledge and understanding of e-marketplace and ERP systems
They require business process awareness to help shape business cases and project leading experience in a complex & similar organisation is crucial.
For any queries please contact Jennifer Barrett on either NA or