|Job Ref:||204693698||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Tankerton||Address:||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join a growing company and develop both personally and professionally. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company established since 2002, and is an independent IT reseller, accredited by market leading brands. We offer wide ranging support services covering everything from user support to configuration and disposal. As a growing company, we are looking to expand the team further in 2016.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Hardware configurations
- Supporting local I.T users
- Troubleshooting returns
- Repairing machines
- Test and development work
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who has strong listening skills
- Someone who has the ability to follow procedures
- Someone who is trustworthy and desire to learn
- Someone who is eager to progress their career and the business
- Someone who has the desire to progress and grow their career and the business
- Someone with ideally have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful candidates will be offered a full time role at the end of their apprenticeship and throughout their apprenticeship and after will also be offered the opportunity for further technical training.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached