|Job Ref:||204693673||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Fulham||Address:||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company with a great new concept in computer support. Allowing their clients to just pick up the phone and one of our skilled technicians will be on the way.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Dealing with all aspects of software and hardware computer repairs, installation and servicing
- Dealing with customers both on the phone and face-to-face throughout the service life cycle
- Taking payments and maintaining job information in the company database
- Handling all calls including telephone answering, information capture, ticket logging, understanding perception of urgency, triage, first line troubleshooting and resolution, and keeping the customer informed throughout the ticket life cycle
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
Networking and Architecture
Mobile and Operating System
Coding and Logic
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply...
- Has excellent communication and organisation skills
- Has good knowledge of computers
- Is passionate about IT
- Ideally has 5 GCSE'S (C grade and above) including English and Maths
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There is an opportunity for a full time role should you successfully complete your apprenticeship
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached