|Job Ref:||204693583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£525/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Contract - Croydon - SC Clearance - £525/day|
Excipion are engaged on a search for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect with extensive experience in infrastructure, networking and cloud solution (AWS) design.
This role will involve providing architectural direction of the CD and CI platforms, interfacing with client stakeholders and creating architecture documents that will allow the engineers to build out the infrastructure.
Key skills / experience required for this role include:
- Experience of project management disciplines
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to a non-technical audience
- Ability to define and validate architectural proposals and standards
- Experience in providing expert support to CI and CD pipelines for development teams
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Experience with WAN, LAN and VPN technologies
- Good DevOps toolset (Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Atlassian Suite, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Oracle, Oracle Goldengate, Postgres
This position is based in Croydon and paying up to £525/day.
You will also require Security Clearance for this role - ideally, you will have this already but we can consider candidates who are eligible