|Job Ref:||204693501||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
Quantum IT Lab Ltd is looking to hire a Lead Java Developer. The Java Developer will be involved all aspects of the software development life cycle but specifically contributing to the architecture, planning, design, and implementation of the software. It may also over time include coordinating the activities of other members of the development team. |
Salary £35,000 per annum
1. Must have over 6 years of experience in designing Java based applications, Web Applications using Junit, Selenium,JAVA/J2EE Design Patterns and Cognos.
2. Should have experience in Scripting and using tools like JSON, CSS, XHTML, Java script, JQuery and YUI
3. Must be proficient in database technologies i.e. Oracel NA and Liquibase
4. Must be experienced in using reporting tools and must be expertise in using Integration tools like Jenkins,Maven,BPM and Cruise Control
5. Should possess strong SQL skills, Index fine tuning and Stored Procedures.
6. Strong command on XML technology using XSD, XQUERY, JAXB, JiBX, Castor
7. Should have experience in using Business intelligence software like SAS, Informatica
8. Experienced in design methodologies like UML, OOAD.
9. Proficient functional knowledge of Websphere, Oracle, Tomcat and XML application server,
10. Experience in performing Unit testing, Automation testing with tools like Jbehave, Cucumber and Selenium for Integration testing and Provide UAT support
Closing date for applications: 25 of October, 2016