|Job Ref:||204693487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:43|
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Human Recognition Systems are currently recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure Manager to join our successful Product Development Team
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Design, manage and support all HRS corporate based data and voice network infrastructures
- Manage and maintain the HRS core virtual infrastructure platform (Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Maintain and manage the HRS communications platforms including the corporate VOIP exchange platform
- Manage and maintain all core HRS business services enforcing industry best standard installations
- Configurations of services including Microsoft Active Directory 2012 Users, Computers and Group Policies, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, SQL Server (Apply online only), IIS Server and ESET Antivirus
- Manage and support on all Amazon Web Service cloud based platforms including configurations
- Define, test and execute the day to day corporate IT backup and disaster recovery protocol
- Actively maintain and execute a business wide desktop and server security and stability patching protocol
- Proactively review and recommend improved technical infrastructure designs and implementations
- Maintain the operational performance monitoring platform for both internal platforms and hosted AWS platforms using the Splunk platform
- Provide first line internal technical support for day to day desktop support related issues
- Manage the company`s logical IT security to protect the integrity of all data
- Management System (ISMS).
- Provide support in the design, building and testing of project specific technical solutions
- Maintain strong relationships with all our key IT suppliers
The ideal Candidate:
- Technical Degree or relevant technical training qualifications
- Experience of managing a corporate multi site infrastructure (with at least 50 users)
- Experience managing the evolution of an infrastructure to meet changing business requirements
- Professional experience of designing and managing data and voice networks utilising VLAN`s
- Professional experience of designing, configuring and managing Microsoft based business solutions including Active Directory 2012, Exchange Server 2013, SQL Server (Apply online only) and Hyper-V Server
- Experience in designing, maintaining and supporting Amazon Web Service based cloud infrastructures
- True commercial focus and awareness - revenue realisation, business case creation and budget control
- Deep technical skills across a range of technologies and applications.
- Working knowledge of HRS core business systems including implementation and solution design.
- Experience of building and maintaining excellent professional relationships at both junior and senior level
- Excellent IT process management, execution and documentation skills
- Excellent and proven task management, prioritisation and delivery skills against time bound milestones
There`s never been a better time to join one of the UK`s most exciting and dynamic technology companies. Experts in the cutting-edge field of cloud-based workforce management and biometric systems.
We pride ourselves on allowing our people to realise their full potential in an inclusive, rewarding environment that puts your development at the heart of our business success.
So, if you think you`re the right person with the right skills, get in touch for the right place to start your new career in a company at the top of its game.
Keywords: Splunk platform, Technical Infrastructure Manager, Infrastructure, Network, IT Manager, Systems Manager, Systems Infrastructure, System Administrator, infrastructure Architect, Hyper-V, Server, Infrastructure Manager, Microsoft Business Solutions, Systems Manager, IT Systems, IT Infrastructure, Network Manager