|Job Ref:||204693406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
BI Developer - MSSQL Server|
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Hampshire; Alton, Winchester, Basingstoke areas
An exciting opportunity for an experienced MSSQL BI Developer to join a dynamic company that provides commercial financial software.
The BI Developer will join an established team in developing the company's BI solutions using Microsoft SSRS and SSIS extensively, along with Visual Studio and SQL Studio tools.
The BI Developer will report into the Development Manager and act as an SME on all areas of BI across data team. The role is hands-on and the team work to Agile best practices. The ideal candidate will have current experience in a similar role and be able to develop BI solutions through the full lifecycle.
* Extensive Microsoft BI stack experience, specifically commercial experience with SSIS and SSRS
* Strong commercial experience of SQL Server 2012
* Develop database solutions, including scalable data warehouses and cubes, incorporating SQL Server and T-SQL
* Work with external suppliers to provide ETL solutions for receiving and posting data
* Full SDLC experience, specifically designing and developing end-to-end solutions in Microsoft's BI stack.
* You will possess excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels of a business.
* Agile / SCRUM certified
The company are investing heavily in IT providing exposure to the latest technology. The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package in a stable environment offering long term career development.
For more details please contact