|Job Ref:||204693342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
My client is an award winning agency with a high valued list of clients. They're looking for an experienced and highly capable Account Manager to join their team.|
This is a magnificent opportunity for an analytically-minded SEO manager to join their digital engagement team. Working with a range of clients you will be deeply involved on various projects, ultimately be responsive for ensuring SEO best practice is in place.
Role & responsibilities:
* Site auditing
* Onsite SEO
* Campaign analysis
As the ideal candidate you will:
* Have previous experience with SEO/web development
* Will possess strong website analysis skills
* Be able to confidently interpret data provided on tools such as Google Analytics.
* Be comfortable using popular SEO and keyword research tools such as Search Metrics, SEM Rush, Majestic, Open Site Explorer, Google Keyword Planner.
* Have Google Certifications in Analytics and AdWords (preferred but not essential)
About the company:
* Modern, professional yet informal marketing agency environment.
* Conferences & training.
* Apple Macs.
* 22 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 year's service) + public holidays.
* Private healthcare.
* Dental insurance.
* Pension scheme.
* Breakout area with large TV and games.
* Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
* Discounted gym membership.
* Free fruit in the office every week.
* Free pick 'n' mix sweets in the office.
* Childcare vouchers.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation