|Job Ref:||204693335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
About the company:|
My client is a world renowned Search Marketing Agency led by experts, driven by insights and focused on results. They create digital experiences that increase visibility, engagement and value. They recently won "Best large search agency in Europe" and are growing rapidly due to their continued success. The vision is to be globally recognised as the go-to agency for search expertise and performance.
You will need to have the following in order to work to the standards required for the role;
* Experience with jQuery or similar framework, E.g: NA, Angular.
* UI development using Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks
* Knowledge of project building including Gulp, WebPack or Browserify etc.
* A knack for perfection among pixels, in code and the output of your work.
* Experience with Node JS and writing code for the server.
* Good understanding of Git and version control systems.
* Great social and communication skills.
* Ability to spot performance issues.
* Experience with MongoDB and other database systems.
* Experience with other JS frameworks like: React, Angular, Ember & Knockout.
* Knowledge of Sass/Less and CSS.
* Knowledge of unix and systems administration.
* Experience in testing at a code level, as well as browser and device testing.
* Knowledge of agile methodologies and ability to follow internal process.
Benefits of working my client:
They employ the best so they offer the best! Here are a few of the perks from working with them;
* Competitive salary based on industry standards
* Annual bonus
* Pension contribution
* Regular out of hours' work available
* Creative, collaborative experience among the Technology Team.
* Ability to get stuck in to your work or chat among the team for help etc.
* Be part of an industry leading team working with the latest technologies.
* They will invest in you to help grow your knowledge and expertise through; conferences, events training courses, qualifications etc.
* Perkbox membership, plus much more...
* Bespoke UI for campaign creation with interactive quizzes or client-side applications
* Bespoke UI work for large websites, writing codebases that scale.
To apply for the above position please email your CV or click "apply".
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation