|Job Ref:||204693329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
My client has a strong influence in print, world-class web and mobile products, an exciting future in international markets with technology expertise at the core of their vision.|
The technology department is a newly formed function, encompassing all areas of technology - strategy, delivery and support across digital & product management, marketing, analytics, and infrastructure.
As part of the technology team, you will be required to work across the front-end software development life cycle to translate business requirements into effective online solutions, using a mixture of traditional and emerging techniques and solutions.
* Develop, test and support a range of responsive components
* Adhere to and maintain development standards, conventions and practices within the team ensuring quality is maintained
* Peer review and quality assurance of solutions developed by colleagues within the team
* Work closely with team members to evaluate to support the development of new code or reuse of existing code and technical innovation
* Attend daily stand-ups, reporting progress, identifying any risks or issues, and working with team members to contribute to a timely resolution as required.
* At least 2 years commercial experience in web development
* HTML5 and CSS3
* CSS, LESS, SASS
* Knowledge and technical understanding of, the DOM, SEO, W3C
* Back-end technologies and CMS's. Experience integrating work with the back-end
* Experience using web design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks
* Use version control, SVN/GIT
* Degree/Post-graduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* MVC frameworks
* Design or UX
* Worked in Agile or Scrum team
To apply for the above position please email your CV or click "apply".
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation