|Job Ref:||204693248||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Darwen||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Information Security Manager/Consultant|
Leeds or Darwen
About the role
Having responsibility for the implementation, delivery and management of information security systems and controls within valuable Capita Customer Management (CCM) client accounts. Develop, apply and manage information security management systems and controls in accordance with Capita policy, industry best practice, HMG standards and client contractual requirements. The role will also require the ability to develop, support and manage team members and colleagues to deliver effective information security outcomes for CCM and its clients.
About Capita | Customer Management
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, BBC, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
What you will do:
* Support the CCM&I Divisional Information Security Manager in ensuring that CCM operates to the highest possible information security standards.
* Deliver and manage information security management systems and controls in line with Capita policy, industry best practice, HMG standards, client requirements, ISO standards and all relevant legal and regulatory obligations
* Create business-focused, practical Information Security solutions for the benefit of CCM clients which are compliant with industry, Capita and associated security standards
* Provide support to the business to ensure the effective maintenance of information security
* Maintain industry awareness relating to relevant legislation, policy and best practice
* Work with the legal and compliance teams within Capita to ensure compliance with legislative, contractual and regulatory requirements with respect to Information Security
* Ensure an appropriate compliance regime is in place to ensure adherence to Capita policy as well as related standards, regulations, and legislation.
* Conduct both technical and non-technical internal audits and risk assessments in accordance with ISO 27001/2 and other appropriate standards such as HMG standards and PCI DSS
* Responsible for ensuring that all information security audit findings are appropriately addressed
* Coordinate and support scheduled audits by external auditors
Your experience will include:
* Track record of delivering information security frameworks and management systems
* Managing ISO 27001 certifications and external audits
* Maintaining PCI DSS compliance within a large complex organisation
* Internal audit qualifications and experience
* Delivering and auditing against HMG and Public Services Network (PSN) security standards
* Experience of information security requirements within large telecommunications and call centre environments
* Delivery of timely and accurate client and business focused information security reports
* Delivering presentations on Information Security to colleagues, clients and senior management
* People management [including performance management]
* Client management
* Experience in report writing, presentations and developing dashboards
* Experience in preparing and delivering reports highlighting risks for senior management.
* Ability to communicate and influence at a senior level, including at Director level.
* Ability to manage team members to ensure that resources are deployed to achieve necessary results.
* ISO 27000 series of standards
* Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, car allowance, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us