|Job Ref:||204693158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£13 - £14/hour (Ltd)||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
My client based in Hertfordshire is currently seeking a CAD Technician.
The role will involve working on environmental and landscape projects. So any relevant industry or academic experience would be welcome. We would also consider people who have worked for architectural practices.
The role is an initial 6-month contract that will be made permanent.
• Industry standard CAD experience and skills (AutoCAD)
• Experience with GIS a bonus
• Background in Architecture
• Experience in Landscape Architecture a big bonus
• Excellent all round IT skills
• Excellent self-management.
• Ability to work in a team environment and work to tight deadlines
• Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of data management
• A positive 'can-do' attitude, proactive individual
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and high quality delivery
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham on (Apply online only) or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position