|Job Ref:||204692834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:43|
Up to £25,000 basic depending on experience with an attractive uncapped OTE £40,000|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company based in Birmingham. This role would suit somebody who has previous outbound business to business IT sales experience and enjoys working as part of a busy team, who has the ability to work under pressure and is a good team player with strong communication skills. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a generous salary with excellent commission.
Our client is a progressive company who provide IT services and solutions.
Essential requirements:The successful IT Account Manager are:
- Previous IT sales experience, candidates without will not be considered
- Knowledge of the IT channel would be an advantage
- Direct customer, Inside sales, Telesales or Business Development experience
- Track record hitting targets and delivering success in a previous/current role
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Strong phone preference and experience of dialling a high volume of calls per day
- Excellent verbal written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to learn about new products in order to establish sales opportunities
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Building relationships, customer focus and professionalism
The duties of the Sales Account Manager are:
- Making a high volume of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales
- Building professional, strategic and productive business relationships through telesales, emails, inbound lead follow-ups and account base.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Consistently achieving profit and KPI's targets
- Demonstrating significant growth across all accounts and increase the scope of products and services being taken by your target customers
- Researching accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within the assigned territory
- Understanding the account base and demonstrating accurate account mapping within all accounts
- Where applicable route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 9am - 5:30pm
Company Resources: Company laptop and Mobile Telephone.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: IT Sales Executive, IT Sales, IT Account Manager