|Job Ref:||204692703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£192/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Do you want the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career? Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A professional institute based in the centre of Edinburgh who are world leaders in the services they provide.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will...
- Provide desktop and laptop support throughout the organisation
- Work within the team on installation, maintenance and application of patches, revisions, troubleshooting, repair and vendor support
- Assist with the delivery of ICT infrastructure projects, policies and development of a user guide
Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- A desire to learn
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information...
The daily working hours are from 9:00am-7:00pm, Monday-Friday.
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached