|Job Ref:||204692627||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:49|
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course - works. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information.|
We are recruiting for a temporary 3 - 6 months Junior Web Developer who is located between Welwyn garden city or Uxbridge offices.
Requirements for the role;
* Work alongside the Xerox Brand Protection Group to enhance the current tools they use in analysing data
* Demand Model
* Case Management Tool
* Maintain Links with a Microsoft SQL Server
* Develop tools to extract data from other Xerox Systems for further analysis (CDDS, ISC, etc)
* Develop Web Interface to include advanced features for the Users (currently about 80).
* Setting up Reports for Users (with assistance from Brand Protection)
* Emailing Reports (automatically from the system)
* Developing in an (url removed) Environment, C#
** This role could get extended for a further 6 - 9 months ***
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S