|Job Ref:||204692282||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Port Talbot||Address:||Post Code:||SA12||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:43|
Business Analyst - Cardiff |
Up to £32,000 plus benefits.
I am looking for a passionate and highly motivated team player to join a fast-paced, exciting and interesting company. The business analyst for this role will report to the IT director and work with the IT teams and clients to understand, document and suggest/create improvements.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience using workflow drawing software and project management software
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Analyst and Project Management qualifications
- Computing or Business Degree
- Experience implementing solutions to a senior level in a large organisation
- Highly regulated background - preferably Finance or Insurance
Market leading salaries and great benefits are on offer. For more details and to receive a full role profile, please send in an up to date copy of your CV.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy