|Job Ref:||204692193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£20000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
Technical Field Support Engineer / Technical Engineer - Infrastructure, Networks |
We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Field Support Engineer / Technical Engineer to join a highly recognised and expanding I.T. solutions and managed service provider based in Bromley.
The successful applicant will have a solid background in, and extensive experience of, supporting enterprise level infrastructures and networks predominantly, though not exclusively, within a Microsoft environment. You will be working in numerous educational environments with a team of dedicated professionals.
What you'll be doing:
• Resolving 3rd line support calls and escalated issues
• Supporting and maintaining infrastructures and Networks to ensure maximum service ability
• Responsible for, and overall management of, a number of support teams in various Schools and Colleges.
• Must be able to communicate at all levels from the school senior leadership level to staff and students.
• Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
The experience you'll need:
• Experience of supporting I.T. in a controlled educational environment
• Substantial knowledge of Microsoft systems and solutions (Apple knowledge advantageous)
• Professional and Polished communication skills
• Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential
• Must have a clean and valid DBS (CRB check) disclosure
• Possessing a qualification such as an MCP/MCSE MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE/ MCTS or other industry recognised and/or equivalent qualification is advantageous.
What they offer:
• An environment that is underpinned by a passionate, people driven company that makes it our mission to support and develop our staff.
• Exceptional career development and advancement opportunities including Microsoft/Apple training
• Opportunities to be gain experience in and lead high level I.T. projects
• The potential to progress to the senior levels of company management team
• A Remuneration scale that encourages and rewards progression and improvement
• 25 Days Holiday (loyalty service holiday scheme)
• Issue of a laptop or tablet, pre-paid mobile phone, and travel expenses
If you want to be considered for the Technical Field Support Engineer / Technical Engineer role, please click APPLY