|Job Ref:||204692151||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:27|
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer - SQL Server / T-SQL / SSIS / ETL / SSAS / Visual Studio|
Insurance Experience Needed
Marcus Donald People are looking for a BI Developer to develop and maintain the MI and data analysis capability for an insurance organisation.
This includes advancing the data warehouse and the development, deployment and management of the reporting functions of the business from a centralised MI unit. Ensuring that an appropriate process framework is in place and that data provided to the business is accurate and fully reconciled.
This is a permanent position paying up to £80,000 per annum.
- Insurance Experience Needed
- Data Analytics
- Develop MI and analytical functionality of the business including advancing and maintaining data warehouse and reporting structures.
- Developing, deploying and managing all aspects of the MI/reporting environment, ensuring business needs are met and data reported is accurate including UAT testing and trouble-shooting.
- Project Implementation
- Risk Management
- Data Entry, Recording & Reporting
- SQL Server 2008/2014/2016
- T-SQL & stored procedures
- ETL (DTS/SSIS) & Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Visual Studio and TFS source control
- In-depth understanding of relational data models as a developer and a designer for both reporting and transactional processing.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office products and Windows.
- Extensive proven experience of developing reports using Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Toolset in a corporate environment.
- TM1 Cognos experience helpful - VERY ADVANTAGEOUS
- Creation and management of reporting entities and proven development of databases through a structured lifecycle.
If you feel you have the necessary skillset and experience please apply/send across your CV at your earliest convenience.
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer - SQL Server / T-SQL / SSIS / ETL / SSAS / Visual Studio