|Job Ref:||204692042||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Cirencester||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Salary:||£150 - £192/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:27|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future IT career. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company headquartered in Singapore.
We are a global independent distributor of data centre equipment and multi-vendor maintenance provider. With offices across four continents, we offer localised, multi-country services in more than 40 countries worldwide.
We have a diverse range of IT services available to both internal and external customers this is an exciting opportunity for the apprentices to learn cutting edge technology across all the main IT and networking manufacturers.
Everyone that joins us shares our energy and our passion to constantly deliver for our clients. We are forever on the go, looking for new avenues to explore and challenges to conquer. At this business, there is never a dull moment
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Build and test machines or part machines
- Attend installs, upgrades and repairs on customer sites
- Monitor the IT service Desk
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
New skills including:
- Networking Principles
- Network Systems and Architecture
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Technical Security Fundamentals
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L4
- Higher Apprenticeships Network Engineer Level 4 (equivalent to first year of degree study), Microsoft Certified Professional - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
24 - 28 month Higher IT apprenticeship (with opportunity to step off after 12-15 months if you find that the training/role isn't for you)
Who should apply...
- Someone who is a self-starter and highly motivated with a methodical, logical and organised mind
- The ideal candidate will have a hunger and desire to over achieve both personal and company targets as well as a thirst for knowledge and continual improvement
- The ideal candidate will have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
The daily working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9-5.30
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There will be the opportunity of gaining career progression and defined scale through the engineering ranks with many possible different avenues to give candidates the freedom of choice from engineering through to sales.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached