|Job Ref:||204691802||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:44|
We are looking for someone with outstanding design skills and a good understanding of HTML, CSS. Experience either commercially (part of degree/college course or personal use) of Web IDE's - Dreamweaver, Sublime, Eclipse, Visual Studio.
The successful candidate will work alongside existing web developers & graphic designers to tailor their white label solutions to fit the branding and user experience guidelines of some of the top names in the industry.
• You will use HTML & CSS to convert customer designs produced in Photoshop and Sketch, into skins using their white label skinning process.
• Assist in the development of new single page applications as part of their cloud-based platform
• Collaborate with the Product Manager & Scrum Master to assist with estimates, refining the backlog & help prioritise web development work.
• Working with UX Design department to build new & engaging user experiences.
• Automate build & deployment activities
• Embrace Agile development culture.
• Providing end of sprint demos of web design work and improving visibility & understand of web development throughout the organisation.
Good communication skills and team working ability are required along with outstanding attention to detail. Opportunity to broaden your skill set into frameworks such as AngularJS and progress into full front end web development role.
If you are looking for a new challenge, have a strong portfolio of recent work and want to work for a successful technology organisation, working on a web-tier cutting edge cloud platform this is for you