|Job Ref:||204691645||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£500 - £540/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
Web Development Technical Lead - React, Flux, Node|
Web Development Technical Lead required by a leading financial services client based in the City of London on an initial 6-month contract paying up to £540 per day.
The Web Development Technical Lead will lead the Web Front End Development Team and will work on recently built applications utilising React / Flux and Node Technologies within an agile environment.
The Web Development Technical Lead must have the following:
- Extensive recent experience leading front end development teams
- Experience leading and shaping Web Front End solutions, including NodeJS
- Experience working with Solution Architects and Business Analysts to design technical solutions
- Hands on front end development skills, including React, Flux and Node
- Recent Web Development experience
- Experience working for large blue chip clients and ideally financial services clients.
- Experience providing guidance for scrum teams and developers
- Strong knowledge of market trends and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this position, please send through an up to date copy of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds