|Job Ref:||204691571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£250 - £400/day||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:44|
Technical PMO (Cyber-Security) |
Are you an organised and highly efficient Technical PMO ?
Would you like to work on a high-profile Cyber-Security Programme?
A world-leading, global financial services company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to the consumer and commercial market.
As a specialist in Cyber Security, you realise that outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation.
Acting as the right side of the PM/PD's brain Skilled Technical PMO's are required to join a rapidly growing Programme Management team.
You will undertake the following:
* Project Monitoring, Control, Reporting, Governance (time, quality, cost)
* Finance Monitoring and reporting, and use of supporting ERP/Planning tools and Excel
* Risk and Issue Management
* Change Control
* Data and Configuration Management
* Plan and implement life-cycle engagement including bespoke governance needs from the supplier and client
You will bright, constantly bring new ideas to the table and be highly organised and efficient within a PMO environment.
In addition you will be/have:
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to progress a career within PMO and/or Project Management, within a growing team
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills; including good written and oral communication skills
* Comfortable working under direction to meet agreed deadlines and priorities
* Well organised and ability to clearly convey issues as they arise to management for resolution
* A good team player with a strong work ethic and ability to concurrently work on several different tasks in parallel
* MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Planning and finance systems (ERP/MRP systems)