|Job Ref:||204691512||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£400/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
Our client are currently seeking a Project Manager who has experience of working on CMS upgrades. This particular role is to manage the entirety of the UAT process for a technical upgrade to a CMS which requires all content to be migrated to a new data structure on a new technical stack. We have journalists and digital marketers who will help with the UAT based over 3 sites - UK, France and the US which need planning and coordination. You will be working with the lead Project Manager and supplier team (agency) to develop a plan and manage against it.|
Key responsibilities & tasks:
Responsible for the full life-cycle management of the project from the initial brief through to deployment and transition to Support Desk.
Senior Project Managers have a high level of demonstrated experience of both basic and advanced project management principles, including development of:
• Requirements Specifications and Business Case development
• Complex project plans, critical path analysis and resource levelling
• Ballparks and cost management
• Change requests
• Risk, assumptions, issues and dependencies
• Financial tracking and controls
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
A Senior Project Manager must have the following essential skills, knowledge or abilities:
• More than five years` experience of delivering IT projects such as CMS implementation, software upgrades, e-commerce etc.
• Strong organisational and administration skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to cope under pressure in a professional and calm manner.
• Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms.
• Adept at creating practical solutions to daily business challenges.
• Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Budget: Internal and supplier
• Scope: Deliverables against established Business Case
• Schedule: Timeliness and schedules within a project plan
• Resources: Team member assignments, allocations, and durations
• Quality: Promoting the best product within the defined remit of the project.
Rate: £400 per day
Location: - Crawley, West Sussex
Please send your details through to (Email Removed) for more info