|Job Ref:||204690741||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£40000 - £46000/annum||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:44|
Our client, a global market leading, technologies business, based in Reading is currently hiring for a Business Analyst to support the implementation of software for customers.|
* Working with customers to understand their business operating model
* Specification of customer driven software changes
* Data analysis
* Software implementation, configuration and modelling
* Training of customers in the use of their solution.
* Analyse and document customer Business Operational processes.
* Analyse and interpret customer call and response data.
* Extract all customer operational information required for software implementation.
* Clearly document the scope of the implementation project and agree the scope with the customer.
* Identify and document customer-specific requirements.
* Liaise with customer contacts to collect, review and analyse data.
* Configure systems for customer-specific requirements.
* Follow the tuning process, including providing information for all quality audit checks and keeping a detailed tuning notes document.
* Prepare and review project deliverables.
* Install systems at customer sites.
* Build and maintain a strong relationship with customers.
* Prepare, review and deliver training material.
* Prepare and review user, technical and implementation documentation.
* Follow the documentation process.
* Post-delivery support to customers.
* Analyse and troubleshoot customer issues.
* Provide feedback to the development team on issues causing concern or confusion for customers.
* Provide consulting services and scenario assistance to customers.
* Data warehousing based analytics, particularly with spatiotemporal data
* Advanced market modelling identifying behavioural patterns consistent with external influences
* Financial modelling experience
* Predictive analytics & business scenario modelling.
This role may require international travel to visit clients for one to two weeks at a time, approximately 6-8 times per year. Regular customer UK client site travel also required. Training and Development trips to the New Zealand HQ may also be required from time to time.
This is a full time permanent position working from Monday - Friday, 9am-5.30pm. Additional hours may be required during busy periods.
Our client offers and excellent remuneration and benefits package in addition to excellent career progression and development opportunities