|Job Ref:||204690703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum superb benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:29|
Solution Architect, up to £70k, High Wycombe|
This global Financial Services Company is looking for a Solution Architect with E2E experience in software development, infrastructure and business architecture, ideally have worked for a large complex organisation.
As a Solution Architect you will:
* Serve as the technical expert in application and/or business architecture for software development / infrastructure teams.
* Act as the SME for project teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions.
* In application architecture: designing the inter-system/application structures, advises teams of their standard requirements, security standards, methodology and processes.
* In business architecture: defines cross-business function processes, advises teams of consistent processes and common business functions.
* Drive the short & long term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments.
* Participate in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and process improvement to enable business strategy.
* Communicate and validate programme architecture with Domain Architects, Business Solutions Manager, programme / project managers, executive level stakeholders and technical architects.
* Use a broad and deep understanding of business and/or technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to develop solutions to problems and design issues.
* Work assignments are typically focused on key products or business functions in the organization.
* Manage relationships with suppliers/vendors and/or business partners.
* Understand and promote their policy on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
* Ensure ongoing adherence to all relevant compliance regulations that may govern the business and complete all regulatory knowledge training where applicable in a timely fashion.
Essential skills and experience required are:
* Degree level educated or equivalent experience
* Proven Solution Architecture experience
* Knowledge of standards in IT architecture and infrastructure
* Knowledge of the software development process and how it fits within the IT architecture and infrastructure
* Ability to develop enterprise guidelines and standards
* Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs
* Knowledge of enterprise platforms and operating systems or Knowledge of key business functions and processes
* Understanding of their Information Security Policy and Procedures how they fit within the IT architecture and infrastructure
* Ability to interact with and provide architectural design guidance to project teams made up of employee and/or supplier resources
In return you will be rewarded with a great package including £65,000 - £70,000 basic, 8% pension if you contribute 5%, private medical, life cover (4x), 25 days holiday plus superb working environment and exceptional career development growth and potential.
If you are interested in this excellent role please send your CV for a full brief. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all candidates within 3 working days.
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)