|Job Ref:||204690586||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cavan||Address:||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
1st/2nd Line Support Engineer|
Up to €35,500
Kingscourt, Cavan, Ireland
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer based in Kingscourt for an industry leading business. The 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for all the clients applications and systems ensuring we offer a first class support service primary to the users located at the kingscourt sites as well as helping to support remotely all other users located at other sites.
Some key responsibilities of the 1st/2nd Line support Engineer;
* Revolve helpdesk tickets in line with agreed service level agreements set by the business.
* Visit users in person and be confident to communicate to the user in order to resolve their IT issue.
* Resolve IT issues for users located at other Client sites remotely.
* To liaise with external support organisations on behalf of the client to ensure all open helpdesk requests are successfully resolved.
* Maintain documentation for our A-Z of systems, including technical installation guides, system performance logs and change management documentation.
* Produce user guides for all new systems & applications deployed.
* Support all IT devices such as printers, Laptop/Desktops. Smartphone, tablets ETC.
* Be flexible with working hours in order to meet the business requirements.
* Able to travel to the United Kingdom and Europe as required.
The ideal candidate must have good IT skills including configuring software and hardware, installing upgrades, network fundamentals and IT security awareness.
The minimum requirements for the 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer are;
* GCSE Grade C or above English Language.
* GCSE Grade C or above Maths.
* Drivers License.
* Full Passport.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age