|Job Ref:||204690210||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:29|
Senior Cloud Software Engineer- Permanent - High Wycombe|
We are an expanding, publically traded company developing a unique mass consumer product targeted at the health and fitness market. Our products are based on patented algorithms and unique Integrated Circuits (ASIC) created by leading global research institutions, leverages IoT (internet of Things) technology to provide a unique highly-personalised user experience across the mobile and cloud space.
Having launched our new wearable product recently, we are now looking to expand our team: We require an enthusiastic and dynamic Cloud software engineer to join our successful research and development team. This is an exciting opportunity for a top-notch engineer who enjoys a challenge to create a unique product in an exponentially growing Global market. Successful candidates will join a friendly, start-up environment, with plenty of autonomy to innovate and develop their skills.
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate essential skills/experience with:
* Extensive high-capacity cloud development experience (PHP, SQL, Cassandra, Hadoop, NoSQL).
* Proven experience working with AWS and similar services.
* SQL database management with mySQL Server / T-SQL;
* Experience using development/issue tracking software;
* Degree or equivalent in a relevant computer science or technical discipline;
* Strong numerical and analytical problem-solving skills;
* Deployment & implementation of software to cloud services
* Comfortable within client-facing environments including user training.
Candidates would benefit from having the following skills/experience however these are not essential:
* Medical information systems
* Understanding of security and privacy issues.
* Develop a unique Cloud-Product
* Contribute to the future roadmap of a unique IoT product in a friendly, start-up environment.
* Provide high level product technical support where required. This may include liaison with suppliers, internal departments and end customers.
The role requires the candidate to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, willing to learn and trustworthy.
Location: High Wycombe
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply