|Job Ref:||204690206||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:29|
Lead Data Systems Architect - Permanent - High Wycombe|
We are an expanding, publically traded company developing a unique mass consumer product targeted at the health and fitness market. Our products are based on patented algorithms and unique Integrated Circuits (ASIC) created by leading global research institutions, leverages IoT (internet of Things) technology to provide a unique highly-personalized user experience across the mobile and cloud space.
We are looking to create an exciting new product in the Cloud and public healthcare space. We therefore require an experienced systems architect that will be able to capture and understand the requirements and create a high-performance, highly scalable systems architecture - focusing on large-scale data mining and machine learning.
The Candidates' main task will be to study the many sources of data we have and plan to add and design an optimal architecture for them to ensure efficient and meaningful data flow to help create the medical insights we seek. We expect to grow the team in the next few months, so the candidate can expect the role to expand significantly moving forward.
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate essential skills/experience with:
* PhD or MSc in a scientific discipline (computer science, mathematics, statistics, life sciences, etc.). Strong numerical and analytical problem-solving skills are particularly prized.
* Deep knowledge of statistical analysis, machine learning, and data mining is a MUST
* Proven experience working with AWS and similar services.
* Experience with bioinformatics databases, HMO's, Public health services or insurance providers.
* Enthusiasm about innovation, and being comfortable working in a collaborative R&D environment
* A motivated self-starter with a "can-do attitude"
Candidates would benefit from having the following skills/experience however these are not essential:
* Medical information systems
* Understanding of security and privacy issues.
* Develop a unique Cloud-based architecture for the world's FIRST EVER product of its kind.
* Create a solution that takes maximum provide high level product technical support where required. This may include liaison with suppliers, internal departments and end customers.
The role requires the candidate to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, willing to learn and trustworthy.
Location: High Wycombe
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply