|Job Ref:||204693987||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salford||Address:||Post Code:||OX7||Salary:||£700 - £800/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
Head of Cyber Security Operations|
Manchester based (some travel to London
£700-£800 per day
Head of Cyber Security Operations. Heading up the CSOC for the entire Business, you will be responsible for managing a team of 20-30 operatives once fully build.
Monitoring systems, taking action, implementing processes and functions, monitoring attacks - You will be working with a build team, so must have ability to influence.
* Recruiting, training and mobilising a Cyber-Security Operations team within Live Services
* Agreeing the scope and coverage of the CSOC and ensuring the necessary architecture, design, operations and integration plans are prepared and approved
* Working with service providers (internal and external) to integrate their security operations capability with the overarching CSOC
* Developing relationships with CSOC development activities in other government departments and with the National Cyber Security Centre to share best practices and interoperability
Essential Skills for the Assignment:
* Running a SOC in a large organisation. Excellent people management skills, task delegation, organising staff. Knowledge of Cyber Security.
A strong degree in a technical discipline, ideally in IT security, or equivalent industry training and experience
* Certified Information Services Professional (CISSP) or similar accreditation
Desirable: Setting up a SOC from scratch.
If you are looking for a permanent position either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Public Sector opportunities please contact Katy Gregory on (url removed)
Referral Scheme - Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)