|Job Ref:||204693923||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Perth||Address:||Post Code:||PH1||Salary:||£173/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
If you are ambitious, have a genuine passion for IT and you are looking for opportunities that can take you anywhere in the world then this could be the perfect start to your career! Apply today!|
You will be working for...
A marketing business which provides award winning support to a range of organisations.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be doing...
- Working directly with the designers/marketers to add functionality to existing websites
- Providing essential maintenance to current websites
- Working with other members of the company to help improve workflow and processes
- Setting up and configuring websites, predominantly on a WordPress platform
Your training will...
Start with an 18-24 month Higher IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, with modules that could include: Project management, Web and software development, Database modelling and Testing and implementation.
You will gain an MTA in software development fundamentals, Diploma for Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Software & Web Development Higher.
Who should apply...
Someone who has
- The ability to build standards compliant HTML5 & CSS3 front end code
- An understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Prior experience and can work with common platforms such as Wordpress
- Comprehensive understanding of working with and developing pre-existing Wordpress themes
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
After successful completion of apprenticeship there is a huge potential for growth within the company depending on candidate's performance.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached