|Job Ref:||204693908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Acton||Address:||Post Code:||SY9||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
User Experience Architects -Dixons Carphone / Commercial and Trading|
Job Number: DC-SF01911
Calling UX professionals - UX Architects and Senior UX Architects wanted!
Our User Experience team are some of the most creative and passionate in the industry and this is your chance to join an award winning team.
Responsible for the User Experience from Click to click you will be the Product owner for the E-commerce platform and deliver innovative, customer-led features that drive the digital customer experience of the UK Dixons websites. Driving conversion, sales and customer satisfaction our User Experience Architects take an end to end approach to projects and will work closely with senior stakeholders and Developers.
The exciting part of working with the UX team is that you get to validate new ideas through analysing evidence and data and carrying out primary research.
If you want to own, share and communicate the customer experience vision for all our initiatives then we would love to hear from you.
- Create detailed and annotated wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes, site maps, user flows and UI design briefs.
- Constantly review the overall user experience to ensure the customers' needs are met.
- Recommend various small iterative changes to optimise the customer experience alongside large-scale change initiatives.
- Ensure all usability and accessibility improvements are measured and evaluated to demonstrate business and customer benefits
You will need:
- Possess excellent experience in UX - architecture, wireframing, usability testing and user centred design process (Portfolio will need to demonstrate these).
- Proven track record of change and enhancement of online User Experience delivering significant benefits.
- Excellent communication as you will be expected to present and demonstrate in front of all stakeholder levels.
- User Experience knowledge gained within a retail environment.
- Knowledge of W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
- The ability to lead a team at all levels is preferred for the Senior UX Architect