|Job Ref:||204693791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hove||Address:||Post Code:||BN3||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum based on experience||Post Date:||19/10/2016 03:26|
C# Software Developer|
£35,000 - 50,000 based on experience
Based in Hove
A key position for a software engineer/developer, we are offer a lot of autonomy, creativity and impact for this post, and it would see you getting involved at all levels of the product lifecycle.
Your involvement would be in the creation of a green field project - a new suite of software programs. The role with report to the principal engineer and be mainly looking at the data access layer (back end).
This is a newly created role and the company offers you the chance to work with a leading global provider of IoT based electronics products and software.
Skills/tools anticipated for the role:
* In depth knowledge of C#
* Proven experience and expertise in back end development
* Use of Test Driven Design (TDD)
* TSQL/SQL Server knowledge
More "nice to have"/desirable stuff:
* Experience in using Behaviour Driven Design (BDD)
* Familiarity with noSQL/open source data stores such as SQLite
* BDD tools: SpecFlow, Selenium, Cucumber, Karma, Jasmine
* Developing software using WEB API, OWIN, JSON, Entity Framework, REST
* SOLID design principles
* Knowledge of C language
* Experience working with Azure technologies
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy