|Job Ref:||PER00K0||Employer:||WorleyParsons Ltd||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Australia||City:||Perth||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 04:01|
Network Engineer |
WorleyParsons' Perth location is a hub for our global IT Group and home to several members of the global IT Service Management Team. We now seek to employ a Network Engineer in our Perth office to support the global operation.
This role is responsible for the installation, configuration, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of network infrastructure. This includes routers, proxy servers, switches, and WAN accelerators, VoIP, and DHCP servers. You will work to maintain optimal performance of network services for the WorleyParsons global network, using working relationships with the IT Services Teams, and the WorleyParsons Global Network team members. Specific accountabilities include:
• Install, configure and support network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS, DHCP and other networking equipment as required.
• Document infrastructure inventory, including device configurations, routing information and dependencies between systems.
• Proactive Monitoring of regional/global network devices
• Engage global MPLS carriers at first level for service faults
• Proactive monitoring and response to global network alerts.
This role is ideally suited to a deeply experience Network Engineer / Systems Administrator who thrives on the challenge of troubleshooting issues in a fast-paced, complex project environment. Specific skills, experience and attributes we look for include:
WorleyParsons will offer you a competitive remuneration, a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your professional networks within Australia and overseas.
To apply now for this role please complete the online application process through the WorleyParsons website NA .
You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.