WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 35,600 people in 157 offices across 46 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients' expectations. |
WorleyParsons, in conjunction with its local partners has a 5 year General Engineering and Project Management Services contract with Saudi Aramco to assist in the delivery of a portfolio of oil and gas facilities, pipelines and communications projects throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These projects may range from standalone greenfield and semi-greenfield projects through to multiple brownfield modification and asset improvement projects. WorleyParsons is looking to supplement its established project delivery team with additional professional resources to tackle this exciting opportunity.
To carry out the Technical Integrity role for the discipline.
To ensure all design work is safe and carried out in a safe manner.
To ensure all design work conforms to the codes and standards used by the client, or to agreed industry standards.
To take responsibility for the engineering and design team and their design output to quality, cost and quality requirements.
Coordinate the recruitment and development of team members
- The overall supervision of the discipline engineering work.
- Technical direction, advice and control of the engineering work.
- Liaison with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction where not provided by codes & standards.
- Support Scope definition, estimation and progress control of the engineering activities.
- Conduct or direct site surveys and plant visits to determine constraints in the existing facilities systems or their operations that may influence the overall design concept. Be able to work with other disciplines recommend the most economical solutions.
- Planning of manhour budgets, schedules, manpower loadings and staffing requirements, by skill and experience, to satisfy project requirements and direction given by the Engineering Manager.
- Overall Co-ordination of engineering design and drafting team.
- Liaison with other disciplines on technical issues and engineering matters.
- Assisting asset/client Senior Engineers in the definition of the engineering work in any project, design approach and criteria, procedures for engineering work and timely production of deliverables.
- Participates or takes the lead in formal design reviews as relevant to project scope
- Co-ordination and preparation of input to Essential Documents, as defined by the client/ contract.
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to Minerals and Metals.
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practice. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Science or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years recent experience as a WorleyParsons employee in an design environment.
- Minimum fifteen (10) years engineering experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in the hydrocarbon processing /utilities units and oil/gas industry, and has overall expertise in civil engineering technologies
- Has demonstrated management capabilities in leading diverse teams to bring added value to projects.
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices, economic principles calculation methods, international codes, standards, procedures, and specifications.
- A mix of experience on standalone and a portfolio projects is desirable.
- Must have through experience in concept study, FEED, detailed design, and field support for Construction and Commissioning.
- Extensive working knowledge of design in Hazardous Areas.