|Job Ref:||204696516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Turkey||Address:||Salary:||£75000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
Charteris Consultancy group are working with a global energy and environmental company who provide high-end solutions to the energy and utilities industry. Having become a partner of choice and successfully implementing projects for Global utilities companies across India, the United Kingdom and the United States, they are now furthering their reach by developing their offering in Turkey. |
Reporting to the Country Leader a new role has been created to help our client develop business and offer solutions across Turkey where they have previously developed and delivered successful projects.
Looking for credible, accomplished and ambitious leaders who would be interested in joining one of the fastest growing Energy & Utilities brands. They are looking for high calibre leaders with radical thinking capabilities who are well networked in industry to drive their growth. Leaders who are passionate about building high performance teams that create unique solutions for their clients.
You will have the passion and hunger to take up this challenging role, be able to demonstrate sound financial acumen, a proven business building track record, and the ability to manage large teams.
• Create and develop business strategies and projects in line with company's objectives
• Provide recommendations and creative solutions for business development
• Conduct industry-based research and following current developments in energy sector
• Identify possible challenges and issues impacting company's strategies
• Planning of target customer portfolio and manage customer relationships
• Ensure all procedures and regulations are prepared in accordance with international standard
• Analyse customer demands, project budget and prepare business contracts
• Watch the market and present reports of conditions with market insights, trends and major threats.
• 10+ years of experience in Energy Sector
• Fluent Business Turkish speaker
• Professional work experience and business connections in Turkey
• Water/Gas/Electric Consulting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to think strategically,
• Good at building strong business relationships, negotiating, tenders.
• High achievement drive and self-motivated
• Leadership, presentation and communication skills,
• Ability to use initiative and make final decision