|Job Ref:||204696509||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum Negotiable up to £28k + overtime||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
Inspector - Precision Engineering |
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an Inspector to join an Independent company who are world leader in the design, manufacture, supply and support of high quality specialised products and services for the aerospace and turbo-machinery industries.
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Inspector to perform in process and final inspection of precision manufactured components. The successful candidate will inspect parts for defects and deviation from customer specification, and be active in confirming process documentation is completed to move from stage to stage. The Inspector will be using precision measuring instruments and complex testing equipment to complete these tasks.
- We are seeking a candidate who time-served in a machining/engineering discipline, ideally with 5+ years' experience in a similar inspector role.
- The ability to interpret precise engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Experience of First Article Inspection Report (FAIR) writing.
- CMM experience.
- Calibration experience.
- Keen to learn new skills and develop new processes.
- Application of inspection, measuring and test equipment within an engineering environment.
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001, and aerospace standards would be an advantage.
- Experience of producing inspection and release documentation to Rolls-Royce SABRe requirements would be an advantage.
- Job Sector: Aerospace
- Job Type: Permanent
- Starting Salary: Negotiable up to £28,000 for basic hours + scope for overtime at higher rate
- Excellent working hours: 7.30am - 4.15pm (Mon - Thurs) & 7.30am to 12pm (Fri)