|Job Ref:||204696461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Teeside||Address:||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled.
Overview / Company
Medium-Heavy Industry Manufacturer in the Teeside area who have been established for more than 100 years. Due to an increase in business, they are currently looking to expand their workforce.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer required to work in a small team, on a double day shift. For the right candidate it is highly likely they will move into a Team Leader role on a day shift basis.
Duties will include-
• A range of mechanical and electrical maintenance
• Basic PLC work
• Electrical Fault Finding
• Pneumatics and Hydraulics
• Basic Welding
• Preventative Maintenance Schedules
• Site Facilities
• Work in a small team
• Ideally you will have experience working in a multi skilled engineering team
• Experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor would be beneficial
• Time Served / Apprenticeship
• Ideally competent using computers, particularly Excel.
Salary / Shifts
Circa £28,000 +Overtime
Double Days - 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm (No Night Shift)