|Job Ref:||204696425||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Post Code:||OL16||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:14|
We are currently looking for an experienced Sprinkler Project Engineer for an ever expanding Family based company in Manchester that have a defined & progressive employment structure that will provide an excellent opportunity to join their growing business and market.|
The successful applicant would be based at head office in Manchester but would also visit sites throughout the UK offering a wide variety & interest.
- At least 3 years experience within the Fire protection industry.
- Previous project engineer experience.
- Be conversant to current LPC/FM rules.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Be proficient with Autocad, FHC, Excel, Word and Basic computer skills. Be conversant with CDM 2007 regulations and also general associated health & safety regulations.
The following items would be of benefit but are not essential.
- CSCS Skill Card.
- IPAF (actual licence or managers).
- Autocad trained.
The following items would be of benefit but are not essential as further training is always available.
- IOSH or Any other health & safety accreditations.
- LPCB Competency certificates (Basic, intermediate, FHC, Site inspection/commissioning).
- BIM/REVIT/3D AutoCad experience or accreditation.
Successful candidates will join a dedicated and dynamic team who visit projects throughout the UK. An excellent remuneration, holiday and benefits package awaits the successful candidate. Please apply and we will be in touch within 24 hours