|Job Ref:||204696400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Post Code:||OL16||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:14|
We are currently looking for an experienced fire sprinkler Design Engineer for an ever expanding Family based company in Manchester. |
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
- Minimum 2 years experience with sprinkler design.
- Proficient with 2D Autocad.
- FHC or alternative computerised hydraulics package.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and other general computer skills.
The following items would be beneficial but not essential:
- LPC competency exams
- Basic, intermediate & FHC
- CSCS skill card
- Conversant with CDM 2007 requirements
- Conversant with other generic health & safety regulations.
An excellent remuneration, holiday and benefits package awaits the successful candidate. Please apply and we will be in touch within 24 hours