|Job Ref:||204696375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||DN16||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
We are currently seeking Junior Quantity Surveyor to work for our client based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire. The company are a privately owned company currently undergoing a rapid growth and expansion.|
There are career opportunities for the right individual for this excellent staff opportunity. The role comes with a negotiable salary depending on experience and qualifications.
Hours of work will be:
Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 17:00pm; this is a full time permanent position.
• Managing Sub contractor accounts
• Preparing Sub contract agreements
• Preparing cash flow forecasting for major projects
• Preparing payment applications
• Reviewing contracts
• Site measuring in terms of work carried out
• Preparing "cost to complete" statements for major projects
• Providing general assistance to the Commercial Manager
• Providing commercial support for Project Managers
• Monthly contract reviews - commercially with Project Managers
• 1-3 years experience.
Skills And Attributes
• An academic or professional qualification in Quantity Surveying is desirable but individuals pursuing a part time qualification in Quantity Surveying will also be considered.
• Familiarity with Microsoft office is essential
• Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
For More Information on the Job Description please contact Diverse Employment's Technical Jobs Department For More Information, quoting Job ID DIV2021
FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY - Apply Today