|Job Ref:||204696331||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Job Title: Assistant Civil Infrastructure Engineer - London|
Are you interested in working for a company who takes their employees on holiday once a year? Well RGB Network are representing a Civil Engineering consultancy firm who are looking for an Assistant Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their exciting team based in their London office. As an Assistant Civil Engineer, your main responsibility will be to support the team with a varied and continued workload.
- Design calculations suitable for building regulations, Water and Highway Authority approvals, in support of technical drawing work.
- Generation of Technical Drawings using AutoCAD. (Civil 3D or Revit would be advantageous)
- Working up checked drawings in accordance with the checking Engineers requirements.
- Being a contact point for other design team members outside the company.
- Attendance at design team meetings either individually or accompanied
The post holder will be directly responsible for:
- Ensuring that, as the first point of contact for individual projects, senior staff members are kept aware of any developments with the project.
- Ensuring that all drawing work is provided to the assigning Engineer for checking in good time prior to the required issue date.
- Time management of the post holders` subordinates.
- Ensuring that work is checked and signed off prior to issue.
- Ensuring that work is issued with all appropriate documentation to the correct parties.
- Ideally 2 to 4 years experience working within the Civil Infrastructure Design sector.
- A Full Understanding of Basic design Principals
- Proficient in the use of Autocad, Excel, Outlook and Word. (Civil 3D or Revit would be beneficial)
- Experience and an understanding of Windes Micro Drainage, Infoworks.
- Personal Time Management
Remuneration: Salary package negotiable
For more information on this or other positions then please do contact Parvez Miah on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)